Monday, September 14, 2009

Bloggyville Vacation

I'm taking a little blog vacation Monday and Tuesday. Maybe I'll be back at it on Wednesday. Maybe not. We'll see.



Right now I'm sitting on a desktop beach. I'm in a cyber chase lounge soaking up virtual sun sipping on a long overdue facebook umbrella drink. I will probably take a dip in the clip art ocean in my digital speedo later this afternoon. Wishing you were here.



I am leaving you with a shot of the Whiskey in action and Mad Max after completion. Have a good week. Talk at you later.

Best!
T

6 comments:

Robbi said...

Sounds like a great vacation! LOL!!

Have Fun!!!

passes* Cyber Umbrella Pitcher to you!

michelleblackler said...

You deserve a little time off, but just a little, come back soon.

Man, that digital Speedo is really stuck in my brain...

Kim Bates said...

Thanks for the pics of the Whiskey in action- was wondering how that went!
the Speedo intrigues me, too! :)

Unknown said...

That grey horse looks awesome with the vermilion cart!

Cheryl said...

Hey T
I love reading your blog and seeing the great photos. I can't miss it! Just thought you'd like to know..
Your C

Jeff said...

Love your Blog. Your ruptured spleen made my day.